Thursday, January 6, 2011

Club Friday

Do you know “Club Friday”? It is a TV program talking about love which is broadcasted through green channel and radio wave 106.5 green wave. Initially, I’m not interested in it because there are two DJs talking together about love; it’s boring. One day I turned on TV on this channel, but I was not in front of TV (I only listened while cleaned up my room.). In fact, the listeners or viewers can call to tell their love stories and consult DJs how to solve their problems via this TV program. Each time a love topic will be provided while it is on air, for example, “valuable gifts,” “I don’t care, but I feel,” “last minute,” “You’re gone, I still love you.” They’re all about love. After that I usually watch it. Many times I cry because some love stories are very sad for me. I also get a good advices and suggestions from DJs. They can give the best solutions to their listeners and viewers. Those love stories are both sad and sweet. They are so various which can make me feel many kinds of feelings. I think it is one program that is useful for people because some stories are the same as we used to meet and we can get advices or suggestions to think about. We may change ourselves becoming better person and also change our bad thinking to good thinking. Simply, we may be more optimistic than the past.

Picture from http://www.greenwave.fm/2008/clubfriday/july/images/index.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment